Saturday, November 12, 2011

Barns in Winter, Smith Mountain Lake


SOLD

As I've said, I love snow, and I did this painting for my Christmas card a few years ago.  It is one of my favorites.  Again, the barns are in Floyd which is a perfect place to get inspiration.  The rest of it is Smith Mountain Lake.  By the way, stop by Goose Creek Studio in Bedford.  They are presenting a funky Christmas tree event.  I will post the painting I submitted in the coming days, but you can see all of the artwork there soon.  As it turns out, I think I'll use the one I am putting in as my Christmas card for 2011.  I am so inspired by Goose Creek Studio and Patrick and Mitchell (the owners).  They are the most supportive guys in the world, and I'm truly honored to have my work there.  If you have time, check out Goose Creek Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment