Monday, June 17, 2013

Yellow Kayak


8 x 8 Oil on Gessobord

SOLD

You can't miss this kayak!  I love the bright yellow against the color of the water.  My friend, Judy, kayaks all the time and I keep saying I am going to take down my dull blue kayak and go with her, but never get to it.  She came by the house the other day, and I'm not sure if she saw me, but I took a bunch of pictures of her from the kitchen window.  I've got her coming in, going out, and just resting up as she is here.  I see a future theme of paintings...that is unless I get out there with her.  Then I won't have time to paint.   The last time I was out, a storm blew in as I got to the end of the cove.  I made good time there, but when we saw lightening, everyone else had energy left to get back.  I paddled for dear life, but the wind came up and was blowing against me.  I went nowhere fast.  Obviously, I made it back, but I was not a happy camper :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment