Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Beekman 1802 Honey and Oatmeal


6x6 Oil on Gessobord

SOLD

My new favorite breakfast!  Ive always loved oatmeal, but I just ordered Beekman 1802 Cinnamon Honey and Lemon Honey and WOW.  I love them!!  They are raw honey spreads and just a little in my oatmeal really makes a big difference.  It says on the jar "It took 648 bees one year to make the honey in this jar."  Well, they all did a wonderful job and I thank them :-)  The colors in this photo of the painting didn't come out quite right ..A little "mushy."  (Technical term)  The bee was not part of my breakfast experience...Just an ode to those 648 workers.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm always looking forward to see what your next painting will be....you always come up with such neat subjects and you are great at capturing each with your painting.

    ReplyDelete