Wednesday, April 9, 2014

On the Rocks





8 x 8 Oil on Gessobord

This has been a very difficult week as far as my art goes.  I have wiped off almost every painting I started, some close to being finished.  I must be going through a transition.  I know what I want the finished product to look like, but my mind and hand aren't cooperating with each other :-)  Here is a painting I started months ago and never was happy with it.  I have gone back to it a number of times, and I've decided it's as done as it's going to be.  I figured I might as well post it anyway....

On another note, a number of people who have visited my blog have tried to leave messages but were unable to for one reason or another.  If you aren't able to leave a message on Blogger, please feel free to email me.  A lot of people do, and I really appreciate it.  I love the feedback. You can email me at shelleykoop@gmail.com.  My blog visits are over 25,000, and I'm so glad to share my art journey with you all.

1 comment:

  1. Let's See if you getthis one, Shelly. Maybe I'll see you at the Elect. Co. Friday night. We will be there painting.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete