Sunday, March 8, 2015

February Went to the Dogs




Well, February came and went...Mostly to the dogs.  Here is a sample of some of the commissions that I completed.  I'm pleased to say, everyone was happy with them.  Me, too :-) 

I'm currently working on another dog commission, and have begun a large project which I will share soon.  It is taking a lot of my time right now, and I'm actually thinking about it day and night.  I wake up in the middle of the night with a great idea for it, but forget it by the time I get up in the morning.  I will have to keep a pencil and paper by the bed....Of course, I'll bet some of those wonderful thoughts will look pretty dumb in the light of day.  I'm so thankful to be able to dwell on painting methods, even in the middle of the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment