Friday, December 4, 2015

Stuart


8 x 10 Oil on Archival Board
 
SOLD

I have been feverishly finishing up all the commissions I have been asked to do, and have enjoyed them more than I can even say.  I'm still working on a couple more and will have them ready to go for Christmas giving.  I don't post them all at the request of the customers.  This is Stuart, a beautiful yellow Lab.  This one was an honor to do because Stuart died suddenly not long ago and a friend of Stuart's owner asked me to paint his portrait.  I shipped it off a few days ago.  The colors here are not exactly accurate; a little faded out for some reason.  I hope the painting brings Stuart's family some comfort at such a hard time. 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Shelley......makes me sad that Stuart died. Beautiful souls!
    What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete