Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Day at the Museum Show



COME ONE, COME ALL!!  A show of 19 of my museum paintings will open on March 11th at Goose Creek Studio in Bedford, VA.  Stop by and say hello if you are in the area.  I will be there from 5:00 to 8:00 PM, and the paintings will be there for a month.  I had such a wonderful time painting these....as I keep saying :-)  For me, there is something special about the art itself and the patrons who visit.  There is something that draws each of us to a particular painting.  One person might just walk on by, while another will stop...drawn by who knows what...and get sucked in.  It's that "who knows what" that fascinates me.  So, these paintings and patrons are what I found myself drawn to. 

Thank you Patrick and Mitchell at Goose Creek Studio for the opportunity to show these paintings together.  I truly appreciate it! 

1 comment: