Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

UPDATE:  "Glorious Fall" has sold!  Thank you for your donation to help those in need.

To all those who have suffered damage during Hurricane Sandy, my thoughts go out to you and your families.  I have joined other artists on Daily Paintworks in a Hurricane Sandy Fundraiser.  I have added two paintings to the Fundraiser.  One is entitled "Glorious Fall" and the other is "Sketching the Masters".  Currently, there is a bid on each of these.  If you would like to bid, you can either wait until the paintings show up on the widget on the right, or pull up www.DailyPaintworks.com, and put in my name.  If you go to the Auction screen, you can just pick either of these and bid.  This is such a great way to help those in need, and get a painting, too!   100% of the proceeds will go to a relief group of your choice. Thank you, and again, my thoughts and prayers are with you all Up North.  

No comments:

Post a Comment