Sunday, March 30, 2014

Going It Alone



6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord

One lonely flower from my daughter's birthday bouquet.  I think the weather has gotten to me.  I usually don't paint flowers, as I have said before, but lately that is what I want to do.  I'm enjoying the process and waiting for Spring, as I think we all are on the East Coast.  We just came back from a trip to Florida where I complained about the heat.  When we got to North Carolina on the trip back the rain became snow, but I was careful not to complain about it because I didn't want to be thrown out of the car :-)  This is a very long winter....

1 comment:

  1. Thrown out of the car" how funny. But this winter has been extra difficult, hasn;'t it?
    We are going Plein aire painting Thursday. FinallY!!!

    ReplyDelete