Monday, May 28, 2012

Portrait of Tallulah

5 x 7" Oil on Gessoboard
NFS

This painting of our Sproodle, Tallulah, was done when she was 6 months old.  She looks a lot more "grown up" now and probably would not be pleased to have me post this since she is no longer a puppy.  Now she means business :-)  She's become a real delight, although I have to admit there were days when I wasn't sure we could do the puppy thing again.  However, it was all worth it and she has gotten into our groove. (She would probably say we have gotten into hers)...Our next project is getting her into the lake.  We had this painting framed by Goose Creek Studios, and they did a wonderful job...as usual.  I love it!

BY THE WAY,  if you like this blog, you can become a "Follower" by clicking on the link on the right.  I had blocked this section by mistake right after I started my blog.  Not sure how, but it's back on now.  You can also follow by email and get my updates right in your email inbox.  Just enter your email address in the box provided.  It's safe and easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment